Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is this the 1st hip hop LP that glows in the dark??

Next up is Ehquestionmark (Lex visual artist duo)! My extended Label Who family Lex Records are well known for having some of the most amazing album art on the planet. They have blessed myself, MFDOOM, Danger Mouse etc.... I'm very glad that they have contributed to my works! I love everything that they've ever done, pretty much. ESPECIALLY my SBM (Shape of Broad Minds) album cover!! Take a look .














NOTE: THE ALIEN SQUID ON THE LP (NOT CD) ACTUALLY GLOWS IN THE DARK!!!

I talk a little about them in my Big Up Mag interview.
If you would like to read more on Ehquestionmark just click the image. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Looks incredible. Made me pay a visit to Lex Records website and snatch up a vinyl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's well worth it! I'm about to set up my Label Who store and make sure you all have access! Thank u for making it an addition to your music collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the LP. Yeah it kinda glows in the dark. but don't worry it's easy on the eyes. it's what's inside that will knock your ears. Big Up Jneiro !

    ReplyDelete